HOW TO APPLY
Thank you for your interest in The New York Performing Arts Academy and our 2020 Summer Intensive Program. All participants must fill out the form below. We look forward to seeing you in our studios soon!
Acceptance notices are sent within 30 days of application submission and phone interview.
The application process includes the following:
- $50.00 application fee. Payable by check, credit card or money order. This fee is non-refundable.
- Phone interview. This will last no longer than a half hour and topics of discussion may include a student’s training, future goals and preparation process.
NYPAA accepts on a rolling admission basis. Students are notified of acceptance or decline within ten business days of their interview. The program usually fills up mid-May. Therefore, early application submissions are encouraged. Students who apply after the program is filled are placed on a wait-list.
All applicants must demonstrate the following proficiencies for admission to the 2020 Performing Arts Summer Intensive:
- A desire for comprehensive training in acting, singing and dance.
- Clear articulation of individual goals, including an awareness of strengths and weaknesses; sufficient English skills, and the ability to understand language.
- A clear preparation process.
- A healthy physical instrument to participate fully in the program