Registered members are assessed tuition and fees based on a variety of factors. The following criteria are used to determine the amount of tuition a member is assessed each discipline.
95% of all NYPAA members may be awarded scholarships at various levels. Out of State members are charged a special rate in accordance with out Out Of State Member policy.
2017 Tuition and Fee Rates:
- Non-Refundable Registration Fee: $95.00
- Acting: $2,500.00 – 48 Week Program*
- Vocal: $2,500.00 – 48 Week Program*
- Dance: $2,500.00 – 48 Week Program*
- Performing Arts Complete (Acting/Vocal/Dance): $7,200.00 – 48 Week Program *
- Full Scholarship Administrative Costs: $700.00 (Applies to FULL SCHOLARSHIP MEMBERS ONLY)
* -This figure represents the complete base tuition for the course. Any awards, grants, or scholarships will be deducted from this figure.
NYPAA also offers 4 week introduction courses to familiarize yourself with our organization and our programs. For more information on our introduction courses, please contact us online or by calling 212.457.4060.